Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 15, 2022

NANA SAYS THE OLDEST CHILD ENTITLEMENT SYNDROME-DOES IT STILL EXIST

 If your are royalty then the oldest prevails.

In many families most children are all considered equal.

However there are a few that still believe, " I am the oldest so I am entitled!

But entitled to what??

Having that mentality has destroyed families!

I know in my family system it has been problematic.

Whether a girl or a boy, all children need to be valued!!

So does the syndrome still exist? What do you think>

#oldestchildsyndrome#everychildhasvalue#isanyonereallyentitledtomorethanasibling#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment