Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 8, 2022

SEPTEMBER IS MOVING ALONG-SCHOOL IS IN

 I watch the news with all the children returning to school.

Melts my heart.

Pictures of my grandchildren on first day of school.

I posted a memory picture of my girls in 1983 on the first day of school.

Meetings gearing up. Or should I say revving. 

There are some community events this week I hope to attend.

Birthdays coming up. Always love the idea of cake. Especially with family.

The garden has those end of season pollinator plants- golden rod, asters, black eyed susans.



So how is your September going?

#september2022#september#septemberandschool#schoolisin#septemberbirhdays#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment