Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, September 5, 2022

LABOUR DAY MONDAY-ISN'T EVERY DAY FULL OF LABOUR?

 Okay. I know it is about the Labour movement and solidarity for the workers.

For us here in Ontario and even Canada it is about a day off before the children go back to school.

After Covid shutdowns, the start to school is delayed by a couple of days. Starting the Thursday instead of the Tuesday.

For most workers it is a short week. I loved 4 day weeks. I always wished I could work longer hours and have regular 4 day weeks.

Now with retirement it doesn't make a difference!!

So workers of the country enjoy the day off or for most it is labour- preparing for the school year, preparing for September, working in the garden, well you know what labour is don't you?

#labourday#labourdaymonday#labourisjustwork#enjoyingadayoff#4dayworkweek#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment