Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 22, 2022

HELLO FALL-MY OLD FRIEND

 Okay. 

I hate to see the end of summer.

Mine this year was not special. I did not do a lot so it makes for more sadness.

Fall arriving does seem like a slap in the face.

However, with weather being warm enough. And sunny most days it has been tolerable.

So Fall can be embraced.

Pumpkins. Squash. Apples. Some of the delights of the season.

Maybe a farm trip or two with family for a half day outing.

Or I might grab my camera and take copious pictures. Or not. When I look at my photo files how many pictures of pumpkins do I need??? LOL

But I am trying to stay positive. Some days it is a stretch. I guess I did tell you I hate this widow thing.

I miss Adolph every day.

So making my life matter and enjoying the life God has given me takes energy and perseverance. 

So I have decided yes Fall will be my friend until Winter will become my friend too.

Taking each season and embracing what it has to offer.

Doing it for the team!!

How about you? Do you like Fall?

#fallismyfriend#enjoyingandembracingfall#pumpkins#squash#apples#afarmtriportwo#takingfallphotos#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment