Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 28, 2022

DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THE NEWS TOO SAD TO WATCH?

 Hurricane Fiona was so devastating! Made several donations to the region to help the people there.

Iran and the loss of life of a 22 year old for not wearing clothes the way the regime wanted.

The continued war in Ukraine. 

All heartbreaking.

As an empath I find it hard to take it all in.

So I am reducing how much news I want to watch.

I can only feel so sad. 

I try to reach out to people that may have loved ones in stricken areas to see if I can help. 

How about you? Do you find it difficult to watch the news? Does it make you feel sad? Mad? Helpless?

#sadnewsishardtowatch#limitingmynewswatchingfornow#tryingtostaypositivewithallthesadnews#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment