Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, September 10, 2022

THE LAST PHOTO-WE ALL HAVE ONE OF A LOVED ONE

 A news event. The photographer who took the last photo of the Queen two days before her death.

She looked frail.

So how about you? 

What is your last photo of your loved one?

Mine of Adolph is when Allie-his youngest granddaughter visited and reached out her hand to him.

One day and a half before he died. It lets me see how frail he was too!!


A picture of the goodies his girls brought him for Father's Day!!

I have a picture of my mother-in-law holding the Italian flag in 1998 as it was World Cup time.

I take lots of photos as I do not know when it will be the last one of someone and even me.

Lots of birthdays and cake. Outings. Parks. Well the little activities of life.

I find those photos sustain me in life. 

Apparently go figure someone studied and found looking at pictures of loved ones or previous events are calming.

Really there needed to be a study to talk about the impact of photos. 

Do you have some favourite photos of your loved ones?

#lastphotosoflovedones#lastphotoofthequeen#shelookedfrail#foodforfather'sday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment