Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, July 31, 2021

THE JAYS LOOKED GLAD TO BE HOME IN TORONTO

 I did not go to the game.

I have been to Blue Jay games previously.

The crowd looked so excited to have them home. Everyone of 15000 people received a tshirt with the date 30/7/2021.





What I loved to see was the faces of the players! 

Some new players have not played in their home stadium due to COVID.

For them they seemed just as excited as the fans.

Welcome home Jays!

Play safely and stay safe everyone.

#bluejaysarehome#15000fansreceiveatshirt#playingatthehomestadium#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment