Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 16, 2021

SUMMER GOES BY TOO QUICKLY AND THEN THE STORMS

 My heart goes out to those in BC with all the fires burning around you.

My heart goes out to Barrie with the Tornado touchdown. We were under a Tornado watch in Richmond Hill and all Southern Ontario.

Nevertheless I love the summer. I hate to see us past the middle of July.

So get my runners and out I will go to enjoy the day and the time of year.

How about you? How is your summer going?

#summer2021#enjoyingthesummermonths#gettingouttoenjoythesummer#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment