Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 6, 2021

SUMMER TIME AND THE LIVING IS EASY

 But hot.

So time to enjoy life in a slower way.

So back to my mission to read 10 books over the summer.

It makes me go to a cool spot outside. In my case my little corner on my front porch with my little table and chairs.

When I read, I feel I am doing something constructive. 

This way I enjoy the summer days.



I would sit in the sun to read but I prefer just to sit in the sun for about 10 minutes daily.

I walk so do get some sun on my face.

Although the garden needs lots of work, I prefer to ignore it in the hot, hot summer days.

So how is your summer going? Are you finding ways to enjoy it?

#summertimeandthelivingiseasy#summerreading#rememberingtoslowdownandenjoythesummer#10booksin10weeks#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment