Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 8, 2021

A RAINY COOL JULY DAY GOOD FOR PAPERWORK

 So I finished the minutes for a group to which I belong.

Did a post on Granpalovestocook on soccer and Adolph's Italian flag.

Have to take a grandchild to an appointment later today.

Slowly getting things organized in my computer area. My little piles of research and notes need addressing.

I prefer the warm summer days outside to sit and read. But with the rain falling and cool air, change of plans.

#coolsummerdays#changeofplanstobeingoutside#gettingresearchdone#organizingmyresearchnotes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment