Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 23, 2021

TAKING TIME TO SLOW DOWN AND REORGANIZE

 I find that I have too many little piles of stuff.

So eliminating stuff and sorting and reorganizing does help to bring some order to life.

I can not control all that has happened to me. But I can keep my work space orderly.

I can put away my clothes neatly.

I can pull some weeds. 

I can not fix everything in a day but I can use each day to find a way to find peace.

By doing small meaningful tasks I find it leads to finding some joy in my life.

Today for example a lunch out with a daughter and grandson.

A patio meal. Good eating. Good conversation.

Still limiting social contacts as the pandemic slowly recedes.

But I wonder if life speeds up, will I have the energy to speed up too??

#life slowsdown#reorganizingaslifeisslow#takingcontrolofmylife#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro



No comments:

Post a Comment