Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 27, 2021

NANA SAYS SLEEPOVERS BRING QUIET JOY

 Able to have a sleepover with the little ones after a year was joyous.

They are always excited to do simple things at Nana's house.

Art in the Craft room. Allie made a picture of me with gray hair. 

Easton was happy to paint with Allie.

But two things stood out.

Cousin Damiano had spent some time with them. 

I suggested to Easton we could go to my room to watch a movie on my Prime subscription after Damiano left. He suggested why don't we do now. Okay it was a better suggestion than mine.

Going to our favourite park we call Granpa's Park to play and see the little plaque on the bench.

I wanted a picture of the two of them with the plaque. Allie decided to put her sunglasses on it for Granpa. Okay that was the picture.

Children find their way with life in their own way. Of course cousin Damiano had made some bow pasta with butter for dinner for all of us.

#nanasayssleepoversarejoyous#kidsfindtheirwayinlife#art#craftroomart#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment