Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 5, 2021

HANDYWOMAN IN THE GARDEN

 So I figured out how to fix my side gate. 

Screwed the hinge again. Anchored it with a long nail and iron rod so it would sit in place.

Lots of pruning branches. Pulled several weeds and growth from my path by the gate.

After an hour I had enough.

Since I have until October to clean up my gardens I will not kill myself.

The more work I do in my garden the more I realize it is time for a smaller property.

Veggie and flowers on the porch work. Easy and attractive.

Maybe it is time to enjoy other people's gardens. The it is no work for me.

#gardeningiswork#veggiesinpots#flowersinpots#fixingthingsinthegarden#fedupwiththework#justwantmygardentobeenjoyedandlesswork#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment