Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, July 28, 2021

FINDING TIME TO DO SMALL ACTIVITIES

 Having grandchildren for a sleepover keeps me busy.

They did not like my pizza because the bottom was too hard.

They can mess a room in 2 minutes.

But hearing the laughter and the play and kids just being kids soothes the soul.

Going on an outing tomorrow means getting all the small activities done for the day.

Food in little packages. Clothes laid out and ready. 

It is an early leaving from home so need to get up and go.

Reminds me of days gone by. 

#smallactivitiestomakethedaygobetter#grandchildrenkeepnanabusy#laughterisgoodtohear#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment