Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 6, 2021

I MISS THE QUILT SHOWS

 A summer favourite day trip was the Quilts by the Creek at the Toronto Black Creek Pioneer Village.

Covid made for cancellations two years in a row.

So memories and lots of photos are what I have.

Like life the pieces will come together.

Purple! That healing colour.
The pioneer buildings with quilts everywhere.
And orange! For healing too!


A time when real people could attend an event! Looking for that day again!


Hopefully there will quilt shows in the future. For now my photos! My years of quilt photos! Can not tell you how many!! So put some to good use here!!

#quiltshows#quiltsbythecreekquiltshowinjuly#blackcreekpioneervillage#goingtoaquiltshowisfun#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment