Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, March 31, 2020

NANA SAYS STEP 2 IN GROWING SOME PLANTS

So some of the seeds I planted have grown.

Time to transplant them.




I had some styrofoam cups. Cut the tops and put small holes in the bottom for drainage.

Placed them on a cookie sheet.



Putting a couple of plants in each container.


They need lots of sunshine so placed by the doors in the family room. Try not to over water. So using the cookie sheet let's me add water to it for the plants to suck it up.

 

I put the cumcumber plants in the larger container.

I got two apple seeds from an apple. I was going to try planting a couple of orange seeds.
However, when slicing the orange I had a seedless orange. Hum!! LOL

Oh well, Nana tried her best.
#nanasaysplantsomeseeds#puttheplantsinthesunshine#asimplegrowingprojectforchildren#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#COVID19#covid19survivalideas#survivingthevirus

No comments:

Post a Comment