Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I AM CRAFTING THROUGH THE COVID-19 CRISIS

I love handwork at any time.

But sometimes trying to be creative does not come in a crisis.

So getting my knitting needles and crochet hook, I have been making some basic items that take little thought. Patterns I have used many times.

 Hats, scarves and a baby blanket pattern are featured.


Sometimes I feel like knitting and sometimes crocheting so have those projects on the go as I sit and watch TV with the hubbie.

Handwork takes the thoughts out of the head into the hands. During this time, do some work with your hands.

Do you have projects you like doing? Anything will help with the situation.
#handworkhelpsthemind#keepingyourhandsbusy#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#covid-19

No comments:

Post a Comment