Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 31, 2013

IF LIFE GIVES YOU A FENCE-BE SURE TO HAVE A GATE

Fences keep us contained. Sometimes in life we make our own imaginary fences to protect us. As long as there are enough slates to breath our lives will go on! It is said that fences make good neighbours. So true, I have a garbage dump behind our house from the hoarder who lives there and the business beside us can be chaotic too! The fence allows our property to have its own look and I do not have to look at the mess! The fences in our lives need gates so we can come and go as we wish! There have always been fences in history. The Great Wall of China is actually a fence in a different form. Fences can be climbed! Even though protective, we must watch for those that want to come into our safety zone! In my travels, I watch for interesting fences as the photo opportunities are incredible! What are your thoughts on fences? Do you have a fence keeping you contained?   

No comments:

Post a Comment