Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NANA SAYS HALLOWEEN IS COMING

So Halloween is one day away. The little children are excited for the fun night of trick and treating. Some safety precautions as usual are suggested by all the experts. Check all the candy. If allergic to peanuts watch for the ones that may be harmful. All my candies are peanut and nut free so parents in my area do not have to worry! It may be raining so put a light stripe on the costumes and carry a flashlight! I made special bags full of goodies for my grandchildren! As if they will not get enough when they go out! Have some plastic bags by your door in case one of the little ones has a broken bag and you can be the good witch helping out! Clear your own walkway of any clutter so cumbersome costumes will not snag on anything. As an adult have some fun too! I usually wear a hat or my deely boppers to greet the little and big ones. Along with candies, I give out cans of pop! So year round I am known as the Pop Lady! I know there are other names that I could have! So to all the ghosts, goblins and my two gransons-skylanders as well as my granddaughter is going to be Dorthy(Wizard of Oz) have a great night! Tomorrow will be parties at school but the night belongs to everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment