Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 28, 2013

COUNTRY VIEWS IN URBAN SPAWL


My favourtie building in the Fall. Luckily I have lived in an area where large fields are near me despite the fact it is more of an urban area. The Richmond Hill Central library with its pink hue is a nice contrast to the Fall trees. The hill leading to it makes a good power walk as it uses  a different set of muscles than walking on a flat surface. The scene looks a little country but it is beside Yonge Street where large condos are being built. Pictures can often give us an illusion of what we want! For me, I want my area to have a country feel to it. Living in Richmond Hill, it has always been a small town on the edge of the big city-Toronto! With all the development, the urban sprawl is making it more of one big suburb! But if I aim my camera in the right direction, little pockets of country can be captured!

No comments:

Post a Comment