Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 26, 2013

THE CNE IS A FOODIE'S DELIGHT


The Ex is famous for many things but one of the best deals is the food that can be found everywhere. On a visit it is time to sample as many delights as possible.


Fries of all kinds can be found. One of my favourite Ex foods. I had some from the Food Building.


A slice or two of fudge is a must. The flavours Death by Fudge and Mint Chocolate were purchased in the Food Building. Made by the Northwest Fudge Factory that boasts a Guinness World Record for the largest slab of fudge which weighed 2.52 tonnes on October 24, 2010. Fudge is always a delight to enjoy for days after a trip to the CNE. Just makes me want to go back to buy more!

1 comment: