Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 5, 2013

AUGUST CIVIC WEEKEND 2013

The August Civic weekend celebrated in many provinces of Canada gives everyone an opportunity to have one extra day to enjoy the summer. Whether one heads up to the cottage, goes camping or heads downtown to take in the sights, there are always many reasons to chill out. Thanks to Lord Simcoe Gray for whom the day is honoured in Ontario! So pull up a chair or in this case a Canadian Muskoka chair and drink your favourite beverage. Isn't the front of the Marynissen winery quite pretty? It was one of the many wineries toured this summer.


1 comment:

  1. The pergola here is like the one I built on my Carman deck and that is present on my Carbutt deck. And the Adirondack chairs are like 9 I helped others build in my Carman shop. My kids now have 2 each of those.

    ReplyDelete