Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, August 15, 2013

IVY WITH ITS GREEN AND MEANING

The Ivy is an interesting vine that grows on fences or walls making the environment quite attractive. One thinks of the old English country cottage. Even the most sought university degree comes with " I attended an Ivy League school". A Christmas carroll- The Holly and the Ivy- includes our little plant. Or on roads near our homes it can be found!



Chain link fences are ideal structures for our pretty ivy!


It makes an interesting and colourful walk along the sidewalk. The Ivy!

1 comment:

  1. Here at 43 Carbutt, it's the Virginia creeper. Only it's not creeping around my home, it's galloping! This summer, for whatever reason, it has taken off. I have some serious pruning ahead of me this fall.

    ReplyDelete