Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FENCES MAKE GOOD NEIGHBOURS

Like fences setting boundaries in our lives can help keep our privacy.
Everyone has their own yard and way of doing things. I try to keep boundaries between work and home. Learning at a younger age that sharing too much with the world can bring personal harm. How many times how you shared with a work colleague issues that were personal and next you hear in the middle of a public situation something that is personal?
Put up a fence but one you can talk over and share what, when and to whom you want.
My personal code is keep private and confidential what work mates tell me. Then I can not be the one that breaks that confidence.
#fences#fencesgiveprivacy#fencesgiveusboundaries#fenceshelpwithkeepingusconfidential#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment