Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE

The greatest we are told is love. Often in my work the greatest is hope. When families are going through a difficult situation, the phrase " hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" is a way to put things in perspective. No matter how bad it looks, never give up hope.
Hope allows us to continue. Hope keeps us positive when we
want to give up. It can be said it is not realistic. But a grave
situation sometimes turns around. Hope.
Have there been times in your life that hope was your friend?

1 comment:

  1. Some things I've hoped for over the years happened; others didn't. But, hope has enabled me to get through some hard periods and, sometimes, hope has helped me to redirect my thinking and form new desires and dreams. I suppose, in some cases, it's a coping mechanism that helps to stabilize us when we need it.

    ReplyDelete