Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 27, 2023

WARS IN THE WORLD HURTS EVERYONE'S SOULS

 So a truce in the Hamas-Israel war. Yay.

Some hostages back home.

I saw one father in Israel hugging and hugging his child on her return.

I could not imagine having a loved child missing or fearing death.

Ukraine also tears at my soul. We have Ukrainians who have come to my area due to the conflict.

Then all the protests and hate scenarios across Canada.

There really is no place for hate in this country or even in the world.

It is 2023. We survived a pandemic. 

Each of us individually have survived our own personal stuff. And sometimes lots of stuff.

I think the good souls of the world need to continue to pray for peace. And pray very hard.

#soulsneedpeaceintheworld#warshurteveryone#thinkofUkranians#thinkofIsreal#prayforpeaceintheMiddleEast#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment