Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 5, 2023

RAKING LEAVES DOES COUNT AS EXERCISE

 Is it just me or do leaves have a villainous side?

The lawn can be beautifully raked.

Some leaves bagged. Other strewn on the garden for the winter.

The next day more have blown on the yard and more raking is necessary.

When it appears all the leaves have fallen off my trees, surprise!

More were still to come. Or one day when raking the wind was blowing leaves from other yards down the street to mine.


Maple, Oak and sycamore leaves!

The good news is raking leaves does count as exercise.

#rakingleaves#leavesblowingeverywhere#baggingrakedleaves#workinghardatrakingleaves#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambr

1 comment:

  1. My fav cuz always puts a positive spin on things!

    ReplyDelete