Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, November 1, 2023

NOVEMBER BRINGS LOTS OF WORK TO BE DONE

 November has two significant birthdays for me.

A daughter.

A granddaughter.

Remembrance day functions. I usually like to go to the Service.

And Christmas preparations. I am behind in my shopping.

The main reason is most of the family just want money.

However I like to buy some small items for the grandchildren anyway.

There are community people and functions I make some gift baskets as prizes.

So to get the party started and shopping for what I need. 

How about you? Is November a busy time or not?

#novemberpreparationforChristmas#shoppingforChristmas#enjoyingfamilybirthdaysandfun#maybemorefamilystuff#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment