Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 13, 2023

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL VERY SAD ABOUT THE STATE OF THE WORLD AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN?

 I feel sad.

About Ukraine.

About Israel and the Middle East.

Sad about the anti hate for so many groups right now in North America.

What's the matter with people?

Why is history repeating itself?

I work hard at being caring and accepting and open minded. But not so open minded my brains would fall out.

People that are different than I am are allowed to be. As long as no harm is done to another human being.

Children, old people, the vulnerable are to be protected.

We can have differences in opinion.

We can have different beliefs.

As long as all of those things mean men and women are equal. And others that chose a different gender are equal as well.

Sad brings a sense of hopelessness but I am hopeful.

I am hopeful with action, tolerance, prayer and just supporting the right causes that respect all help in my own small way. 

I find myself listening more to everyone. Watching more than one news channel to get a different perspective. Except Fox. I actually don't get it so no problem. RAI the Italian news for two reasons. To listen to Italian and to see their perspective of it all.

Missing loved ones also makes me very sad. Especially as the Festive season is upon us.

What do you think about it all? The state of the world? The anti everything especially hate of any one group?

#sadaboutthestateoftheworld#tryingtostayhopeful#tryingtobeacceptingandtolerant#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#equalityforall#makingcanadaabetterplace

1 comment:

  1. Your cuz finds it all depressing too but never give up hope that good will eventually prevail ...

    ReplyDelete