Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 29, 2023

MEMORIES KEEP THE SOUL ALIVE

 Some days the good memories keep the soul alive.

The good times, the fun times, surviving the hard times.

The memories.

I realize that maybe I am a strong woman after all life has presented to me.

Surviving every day. But also remembering to live every day. Finding something positive in every day.

Not harping on what I have lost but reflecting on the good.

I will never stop missing Adolph. But I can remember so many times that life was meaningful and good.

Not a perfect life but a good life.

Not a perfect marriage but a good, loving, caring marriage.

A Girl Dad.

Not a perfect guy. But my guy. And I would take him every day.

#memorieskeepthesoulalive#missingalovedone#myguy#mymarriagewasgood#missingmyloveofmylife#mysoulmate#survivinglifeinagoodway#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#thememorieskeepmegoing#

No comments:

Post a Comment