Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 15, 2023

ITALIAN MEMORIES WITH ADOLPH-L'ASSUNTA AUGUST 15, 1991

 So I posted on Instagram, my facebook page and Cassino Italian Immigrants.

So why not post here?

The street was more picturesque at night when the lights were on.

Always a poignant picture with the Monastery on the mountain in the background.
Adolph and I were there for a couple of weeks in Italy. A few days in Cassino.
We went with his cousins to walk around the festival at night.
Memories can come from any date on the calendar. 
Today is L'Assunta so I thought I would share these street pictures of his hometown.
#cassinoitaly#l'assunta#rememberingatriptoitaly#myfirsttimeinitaly#streetscenesofcassino#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment