Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, August 5, 2023

HOUSE OF KERRS RECIPES TO TRY- PEACH, PROSCIUTTO & BOCCONCINI MEDALLION BITES- YUMMY

 So I have been trying some of Sonya's House of Kerrs recipes.

Peaches are in season so why not her peach recipes.

You can find her peach recipes on her blog, website and instagram pages.

House of Kerrs

So buying the right ingredients= peaches, porsciutto, bocconcini sliced and fresh basil.



I bought the porsciutto and bocconcini at one of my favourite stores- Grande Cheese.

Peaches at a supermarket but also very available at Farmers Markets.


Ingredients ready to assemble.

A quarter slice of peach. Put on a basil leaf or piece. Put the cheese slice on top. Wrap the prosciutto around the peach combo. Secure with a skewer. Ready to eat.



Ready to eat. I left the pieces that were not used on my platter. Sonya suggested some balsamic vinegar as an optional idea to drizzle on the bites. I actually dipped my bites in some vinegar. Yummy.

I also posted this recipe on Granpalovestocook.

Granpa Loves To Cook

Another great way to use summer fruit.

I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone for food preparation choices. This was a good one.

#prosciutto#peach#bocconcini#basil#peachprosciuttobocconcinimedallionbites#tryasplashofbalsamicvinegar#houseofkerrspeachrecipes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#granpalovestocook

No comments:

Post a Comment