Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 27, 2023

LOVE OF BARNS-MY FIRST PHOTO STILL RESONATES WITH ME

 I always loved barns.

I even bought a book the history of barns in Ontario.

There was a barn at Steeles and Dufferin that was octagonal. Long gone. Always wished I had photographed it. It is in the book luckily. So it is preserved sort of!!

So scanned this pic I took August 1975.


I always wished the light in the middle was not there. But in 1975 I was not as skilled at correcting photos.

This barn was located at Dufferin and Langstaff. Now the 407 runs through the property.

I know I have other barn photos to share. I will peruse my files for some. For now just memories of an old forgotten barn!

#barns#dufferinandlangstaff#vaughantownship#ontario#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment