Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 8, 2023

GETTING ACTIVITIES DONE FEELS GOOD-BUT IT IS A LITTLE BORING

 In the home stretch in resolving a multi decade issue.

House repairs. Yay my toilet is fixed.

Sorting through my collectibles for any items of value.

Working on my jungle of a backyard. However, the birds, the bees and the butterflies love it. Besides it is still Summer so more like a September job.

Organizing items for the Fall events that are coming.

Some fun patio lunches with family. Great to be outside.

My usual reading campaign did not happen. Just did not feel like sitting and reading. Short articles but not books. Maybe make it a Winter project.

Spending some time with grandchildren is good too.


Creating those memories.

Been trying some new recipes for one. Good to eat the seasonal fruit and veggies. Still a little pricey even though they are ins season and no transportation costs.

So continuing to find purpose in my life.

Yes the birds sing me awake in the morning. And the red eyes arriving from the west coming to Pearson Airport.

So does feel good getting things done in my life.

#gettingthingsdoneinmylife#activitiesbringsomepurpose#outdoorpatioeating#fallactvitiesunderway#workingonmyjungleofagarden#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment