Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 11, 2022

YOU CAN NOT WIN IF YOU DO NOT PLAY-JUST LIKE LIFE, IT IS A CONTEST

 Entering contests is a lot like being part of life.

Getting out there and living.

Covid has made some of us gun shy.

Others have thrown caution to the wind. 

Even with covid numbers rising in some locations or after super spreaders, some people don't care.

For me with my previous worries for years about a sick spouse, I am still cautious.

So I enter the world like I enter contests carefully and with caution.

I can not enjoy life if I do not enter. 

So life here is my ballot!!

#contests#needtobecautiousaboutenteringlife#contestsarethereforus#lifeisthereforus#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment