Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 18, 2022

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-THE DI MAMBRO BINDER IS ALMOST DONE

 I found lots of notes and typed and reorganized.

I need to update some trees and make them doable for my family to understand.

So much info now in its proper place.

So much of family history is still in the mind of the researcher so important to get it to paper, digital or whatever for future generations.

I still love the Cassino Immigrant Facebook page. Lots of info uploaded and I found some too.

I have placed lots of photos as others may benefit from them.

So now on to another family history binder. 

Feels good to weed some information. 

Now what to scan and upload to Evernote.

#dimambrofamilyhistory#genealogicalresearch#familyhistory#paternallinesformychildren#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#adolphdimambro#granpalovestocook

No comments:

Post a Comment