Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 21, 2022

SUMMER IS FOR ICE CREAM-A MEMORY FROM NIAGARA ON THE LAKE

 Adolph and I liked our day and overnight trips.

One visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake we checked out Carlotta's ice cream store. 59 Queen Street.


I think Adolph was trying to decide when to have an ice cream.

There is nothing like Italian ice cream.

Carlotta in Niagara-on-the-Lake is so special. It is authentic Italian ice cream or should I say Gelato.

Visit their website for their story.

Carlotta Gelato

#italianicecream#adolphcontemplatingeatingicecream#carlottsicecream#gelatofromitaly#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment