Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, July 30, 2022

SUMMER AND THE FRUIT AND THE VEGGIES-LOVE EATING LOCAL

 Summer brings lots of good local eating.

I love the fruit and veggies.





Farmers markets have lots of fresh farm Ontario produce. These photos are from the Lindsay Farmers Market in 2016.






All these lovelies were from the Market in Newmarket- 2016.

The abundance of local produce makes summer so much fun and good eating.

I find myself joining family on summer jaunts to farms like the earlier one to the strawberry farm. I go to the local market at Mall several times in the summer.

How about you? Do you like the summer eating??

#localproduceinthesummer#summereatingisgood#loveallthefruitandveggies#newmarketfarmersmarket#lindsayfarmersmarket#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment