Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 14, 2022

WHERE IS JULY GOING? WHY DO WINTER MONTHS DRAG AND WELL SUMMER DO NOT?

 Is it just me or does it seem the summer months whiz by too quickly.

The garden grows so much too. Every bush and tree has more branches to prune.

At least the grass is in summer no grow mode. I like it to die a little then I do not need to cut it.

I have been able to read two books from the library. I am trying not to buy too many books. 

I feel in summer mode. Lazy to do too much. I really have to push myself.

Then it is summer and the living is easy!!

#summergoestooquickly#whydoeswinterdragandsummerracesby#lovetheslowpaceofsummer#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment