Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, July 30, 2022

READING IS A SUMMER PLEASURE-HOW MUCH DO YOU READ?

For the last several years I have had the goal of reading 10 books.

Fiction or non-fiction does not matter.
Reading makes me slow down and enjoy the summer.

Especially the hot days where physical activities just cause lots of sweat.

So some mystery books and working on a non-fiction.

At 5 books read. One non-fiction that will take awhile.

Okay I also got two stamp catalogues from the Library but they do not count as reading as I peruse them. And probably photocopy some useful pages.
2019 was a good read.

I do have many magazines that I read cover to cover. Like Zoomer, Good Times, Canada's History and others. 

Reading takes me out of my head that these days has been very crowded.

How about you? Are you a reader year round? Are you a summer reader?
#readingforpleasure#summerreadinggoals#reading10bookseverysummer#likingreadingforpleasure#readingtakesyououtofyourhead#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment