Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 19, 2022

FILLING MY DAYS WITH PURPOSE-BUT WHAT IS PURPOSE?

 Purpose is a funny word. Some people may think their lives have purpose and another person would look at them and not agree.

We are all making judgements of each other.

So what is purpose to one person may not to another.

For me my purpose is finding purpose in each day. Lately organizing some genealogical stuff fills some purpose.

Cleaning up messy areas of the garden.

Assessing what needs to be fixed in the house.

Reading more. Making meaningful appointments.

But for me my job, caring and being with Adolph gave me more purpose.

So all my interests and hobbies are some purpose but not big ones.

What gives you purpose in your life?

#purposeinlife#whatgivesyoupurpose#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment