Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 14, 2022

TOO MUCH SORROW FROM UKRAINE

 War is not a spectator sport.

So important not to binge watch the news.

But really. The horror. The destruction.

A maternity hospital! Really.

Seeing the buildings that were people's homes. Really.

What is the purpose?

So having made several donations to humanitarian causes.

I think it is time to make some more.

But I must tell you. I do not know anyone there. And I feel so sad.

I could not imagine how Canadians of Ukrainian background are feeling and worried about loved ones back home.

Oh I pray a lot these days!

#warishell#warisnotaspectatorsport#thedestruction#thehorrow#whyamaternityhospital#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment