Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 27, 2022

DOES ANYONE ELSE HATE SELF SERVE?

 A local Walmart now only has self serve.

I had to do my own checking at Shoppers this morning as the clerk was nowhere to be found.

I hate it.

Years ago we had to learn to pump our own gas.

The bank wants us to use the ATM for withdrawls and pay all our bills online through etransfer.

Maybe I just like to get some service from a real person.

Nice to greet someone and exchange minimal pleasantries.

The human touch.

I can not wait to get back to inperson meetings. The zoom thing has worn thin.

Have to register. Then wait to be admitted. And hope my computer does not kick out on me like it does so many times.

To go to a meeting when I feel like it and talk to people in person. Yeah!!

How about you? Do you like self serve? Do you like personal service?

Self service sucks!!

#selfservesucks#Ihateselfserve#doyoulikepersonalservice#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment