Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 13, 2022

MARCH GETAWAY IS SO NEEDED-TRAVEL AGAIN

 Watching the news of 85,000 travelers at Pearson on Friday March 11 to get away for the March Break was encouraging.

All vaccinated.

All masked.

All with documents needed for their sunny destinations.

And all smiles and happy. And yes Free to travel. Glad to see the antivaxxers are not welcomed back yet.

Two years ago the terminal was deserted due to the first stages of Covid.

We are not through the virus but we are managing it. We have tools like vaccines and antiviral meds.

Lessons have been learned for safe travel.

Destinations have their own regulations. 

Beaches have lots of space and fresh air.

So as I sit and post I think about my travel days with my husband Adolph. We had some good beach vacations in places like Jamaica, Bahamas, Barbados, Mexico and Florida. I prefer Mexico. Even went on one cruise.

So to all the travelers- have a safe and happy time! 

#marchbreak#travelsouth#beachvacation#travelduringcovid#beingawayaftercovid#pearsonsaw85,000travelersmarch112022#wouldbefuntobeonabeach#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment