Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 21, 2022

NO MORE MASKING-COVID DOESN'T CARE

 So I went to two places today.

Wore my mask.

The employees were masked.

Covid doesn't care about mask mandates lifted.

And neither do I.



I will continue to mask in many situations.

Stores, restaurants, with vulnerable people.

On a walk in fresh air it is different. I can physical distance.

I can be safe in my little independent bubble.

So how about you? What are your thoughts?

#maskmandatelifted#stillwearingamask#masksareharmless#protectingvulnerablepeople#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment