Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 15, 2021

THE IDES OF MARCH-BEWARE

 Well I am not Ceasar.

But I could not help myself.

The old adage beware the Ides of March comes to mind today with the cold weather and wind.

March is that in between month- not winter and not quite Spring.

Cold weather clothes.

Warm weather clothes.

Is it time to put away the boots, mitts and hats??

I usually delay. As soon I put things away, then I have to take them out again.

I do have rubber boots for rainy days but without socks they are not very warm.

So the middle of March brings hope for new beginnings. Planning for Easter. Thinking about spring planting or not! Finishing some winter projects!!

Mostly like everyone else, looking forward to being outdoors.

Sitting in the sun. Walking. Being around outdoor life.

So should we beware the IDES of March or embrace them? It is your call!!

#bewaretheidesofMarch#march#springplanning#puttingawaywinterclothesandboots#warmweatherclothes#whatdoyouhopeforSpring#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment