Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, March 13, 2021

MOVING FORWARD NOT MOVING ON-GRIEF'S PERSONAL JOURNEY

 I watched a TED Talk a few years ago. The speaker was addressing grief and all its concepts in a delightful talk.

The part I remembered the most was the people we lost do not go away. 

We have been told in grief to move on. Let go. 

She was good in saying we do not move on. But we do move forward.

I have found myself moving forward. Baby steps. 

I have decided my soulmate will always be with me. 

Yes life goes on. The old adage, let go to grow.

At my age, I am not sure how much soul searching I really need to do. Since life can be a circle, perhaps looking at my circle and revisiting what has been important to me.

So not needing to let go and grow, but just to move forward. Getting up and putting my feet on the ground and moving. 

He would have wanted it for me.

#movingforwardnotmovingon#grieftakesitsownjourney#dowehavetoletgotogrow#lifedoesgoon#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment