Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 4, 2021

BLACK HISTORY IS MORE THAN JUST A MONTH

I debated writing about Black History on several levels.

It is not my individual history but it is part of Canadian and World History.

So I read and listened to the stories. The people.

But the history is more than a month.

My history is year round so others should have their history year round.

To be aware of everyone's history.

My granddaughter who is in Grade 2 was telling me about what they learned about Black History- Rosa Parks, racism is bad and telling me about her friend who happens to be black.

She told me we are good friends and we are like twins!!

#blackhistorymonth#everyone'shistoryeverymonth#myhistorydoesnotendinamonth#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro 

No comments:

Post a Comment