Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, March 20, 2021

SPRING CALLS TO OUTDOOR LIVING

 Now that some restrictions are lifted so people can be outside more, there is hope for more social activities.

Staying safe with masks and distancing so outside events can be enjoyed.

So my first start. Back to walking with my weights. A slower walk as I had to do my hill to the library. I will get faster as time goes on. But I did it.

Some chairs are outside so I can enjoy some sun if not too chilly.

Those first spring flowers.


Hope is in the air. 

Unfortunately we are in a third wave of covid but maybe it will be a flatter wave. Just hope not another lockdown.

So some fresh air. Some walking. Getting my exercise groove on with the warmer weather!!

How about you? Are you in an exercise mode?

#warmerweatherandexercise#gettingintheexercisegroove#backoutside#somefreshairbringsjoytomylifeagain#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment