Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 11, 2021

SPRING BRINGS HOPE OF NEW BEGINNINGS

 It was not a terrible winter. Well it is not over yet. But even if some snow or cold comes we are nearing the end of it.

Especially this year after the Covid crisis.

Vaccines are bringing us hope and coinciding with Spring and warmer weather.

I put my outdoor chairs outside yesterday. Sat in one for a short time. Earlier than I usually do.

But somehow just the thought of sitting outside. Facing the sun. Coming through the crisis brings some hope.

I want to find joy again. I am not joyful which is not like who I am.

So I feel if I embrace Spring and try to find those small quiet moments of joy I will.

So the chairs. Perhaps I can have someone come by and we can sit outside distanced on the chairs.

So Spring.

So hope.

So new beginnings. Or maybe just one. And take one at a time.

#springandnewbeginnings#newbeginnings#tryingtofindjoyintheday#joymakeslifeworthwhile#makesmallactivitiesjoyful#embracingSpring#puttingoutdoorchairsoutside#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment